Lowland and Lower Montane Region
|Ikaheka white snake (Micropechis ikaheca)|
- Birds such as Lesser Birds of Paradise, King Bird of Paradise, Common Paradise Kingfisher, Hooded Butcherbird, Coconut Lorikeet, Dwarf cassowary,
- Mammals: Bandicoot, cuscus possum, fruit bats. I often see foot prints of wild pigs and deer in Mesirokow river.
- Reptiles: Green tree lizard, blue tail lizard, Soa-soa lizard, Papuan iguana, Ikaheka white snake (which is very venomous), and etc.
- Amphibious animals: Frogs
- Insect: Cruiser butterfly, priamus butterfly, taenaris catops butterfly, and beetles such as tiger beetle and eupholus schoenherri butterfly and etc.
|Lesser Birds of Paradise in lower montane region|
Flights to Manokwari
Please, contact me (Charles Roring) by e-mail to: email@example.com or by whatsapp: +6281332245180.