- Kota - Pasir Putih - Cape Bakaro - Pasir Putih - Kota
- Kota - Sarinah - Tropical rainforest of Table Mountain - Mangoapi - Fanindi - Kota
- Kota - Manggoapi - Amban - Amban Pantai - Nuni and Back to Kota
- Kota - Swapen - Reremi - Wosi - Rendani and back to Kota again
- Kota - Pasir Putih - Cape Bakaro - Susweni - Ayambori - Sarinah - back to Kota again
- Kota - Cape Bakaro - Susweni - Amban - Manggoapi - Fanindi and back to Kota again.
After cycling regularly in the afternoons for nearly three months, I begin to notice that more Papuans are now doing the mountain biking too. This is a good sign because when the indigenous people especially the adult ones ride bicycles, they have directly shown good example to other Papuan about how important it is to keep their body healthy by adopting cycling as their daily lifestyle. When there are more children, and adults ride bicycles to schools or to work, the atmosphere of Manokwari city will be cleaner. by Charles Roring